• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Matching Collapsible Crates for Kits - Any Suggestions?

In summary, Nancy is looking for a crate to use as a display table. She is hoping that someone will have one to spare and be willing to sell it to her.
Nanisu
Gold Member
That we used to get with our kits--i need about 6 of them. If you have one and can let it go for a decent price, I'd love it...I found some online but they are not the red color ours was and i need them all to match.

Good luck...as far as I'm concerned, those are worth their weight in gold. I stocked up and have several that I use on a regular basis. Hopefully someone will have some they want to get rid of...

Inquiring minds and all that jazz, but what are you needing them for?

if no one on here has them, I found mine on E-bay (http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-CONSULTANT-DISPLAY-CRATE-NICE-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ300341273738QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45edbc248a&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14). it took some time, but be patient. 1 or 2 always come along now and then. I love using them for fairs because I can stack them on a rolling luggage dolly I have, or easily stack in my car, plus on the ground under my table- they stay DRY and are easy to clean. I also use one for my show supplies- I put the dirty dishes straight into it, and it's easy to wipe out afterwards. I also like that they aren't so big so I can't overload them unlike the black bag...it gets so heavy so quickly! Without a hard bottom or sides, I think the same products in the black bag are twice as heavy as when put in a sturdy container like a crate. IMHO.... :DGood luck!

If you are just doing a display table & using these to put height to your table you should be able to buy any color and get a matching set NOW vs. waiting for more red ones. If you have "The Container Store" near you, you might want to look there for matching crates. Sometimes you can find something that will work at Office Depot, Office Max, etc. Or even Target or Wal-Mart

Nancy, if I didn't love mine as much as I do, I'd give it to you in a heartbeat!

yeah, the container store has them, just in different colors.

Here you go Nancy:

The Container Store > Folding Crate

I'm really bad at visualizing measurements but these seem like they might be a tad smaller than ours. I had seen some in a Lowe's ad a few weeks back, and it wasn't until I saw them in person that I realized they were much smaller.

I did also send an email to HD to see if anyone in her cluster has one to spare.

1. What is the weight capacity of the Iso Red Collapsible Crate?

The Iso Red Collapsible Crate has a weight capacity of 50 pounds.

2. Can the Iso Red Collapsible Crate be used for both hot and cold food items?

Yes, the Iso Red Collapsible Crate is made from durable, food-grade plastic that is safe for both hot and cold food items.

3. How do I collapse the Iso Red Collapsible Crate for storage?

To collapse the Iso Red Collapsible Crate, simply push down on the sides and fold the crate in half. Then, push down on the middle bar to secure the crate in its collapsed position.

4. Is the Iso Red Collapsible Crate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Red Collapsible Crate is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso Red Collapsible Crate when fully expanded?

The Iso Red Collapsible Crate measures 16.5 inches long, 11.75 inches wide, and 9.5 inches tall when fully expanded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • pamperedtraci
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PCJenni