1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO red collapsible crate

1. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

That we used to get with our kits--i need about 6 of them. If you have one and can let it go for a decent price, I'd love it...I found some online but they are not the red color ours was and i need them all to match.

Aug 27, 2009
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Good luck...as far as I'm concerned, those are worth their weight in gold. I stocked up and have several that I use on a regular basis. Hopefully someone will have some they want to get rid of...

Inquiring minds and all that jazz, but what are you needing them for?

Aug 27, 2009
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

if no one on here has them, I found mine on E-bay (there is one listed there now). it took some time, but be patient. 1 or 2 always come along now and then. I love using them for fairs because I can stack them on a rolling luggage dolly I have, or easily stack in my car, plus on the ground under my table- they stay DRY and are easy to clean. I also use one for my show supplies- I put the dirty dishes straight into it, and it's easy to wipe out afterwards. I also like that they aren't so big so I can't overload them unlike the black bag...it gets so heavy so quickly! Without a hard bottom or sides, I think the same products in the black bag are twice as heavy as when put in a sturdy container like a crate. IMHO.... :D

Good luck!

Aug 27, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

If you are just doing a display table & using these to put height to your table you should be able to buy any color and get a matching set NOW vs. waiting for more red ones. If you have "The Container Store" near you, you might want to look there for matching crates. Sometimes you can find something that will work at Office Depot, Office Max, etc. Or even Target or Wal-Mart

Aug 27, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Nancy, if I didn't love mine as much as I do, I'd give it to you in a heartbeat!

Aug 27, 2009
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

yeah, the container store has them, just in different colors.

Aug 27, 2009
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Here you go Nancy:

The Container Store > Folding Crate

I'm really bad at visualizing measurements but these seem like they might be a tad smaller than ours. I had seen some in a Lowe's ad a few weeks back, and it wasn't until I saw them in person that I realized they were much smaller.

I did also send an email to HD to see if anyone in her cluster has one to spare.

Aug 28, 2009
Have something to add?