• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Complete Your Collection with the Iso Rectangular Stand | White Tray Included

In summary, the Iso Rectangular Stand is a multifunctional kitchen tool made of stainless steel. It can be used as a cooling rack, trivet, or elevated serving platform and is designed to fit standard half-sheet pans. It is dishwasher safe but can also be handwashed with warm soapy water. The stand is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and has non-slip silicone grips on the feet. It can be used for baking, serving, and drying dishes, making it a versatile and useful tool in any kitchen.
pkd09
Silver Member
One of my downline is looking at completing her collection and still needs the rectangular stand with white rectagular tray.

Which stand are you wanting? Stainless or black?

I believe she is looking for the stainless one

I have one that I haven't used in a LONG time. I'd love to sell it. It was for sale in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog. It's 17"X 6 1/2"X 14". It used to sell for $31.50. I can sell it for $15 plus shipping. I have the white tray that fits it. It sold for $23 I'll sell it for $10 Plus shipping cost. I just need the zip code where it's going & I can get the shipping cost :) Feel free to text me @ 435-232-2213 or email me @ [email protected]

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that your downline is looking to complete her collection. The rectangular stand with the white rectangular tray is definitely a must-have piece for any kitchen. Not only is it a beautiful and functional serving piece, but it also adds a touch of elegance to any table setting. Plus, it's perfect for displaying appetizers, desserts, or even as a centerpiece for special occasions. I highly recommend adding it to your collection, and I'm sure your downline will love it too. Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist in any way. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Iso Rectangular Stand?

The Iso Rectangular Stand is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a cooling rack, trivet, or elevated serving platform. It is designed to fit standard half-sheet pans and is made of durable stainless steel.

2. How do I clean the Iso Rectangular Stand?

The Iso Rectangular Stand is dishwasher safe, but for best results, we recommend handwashing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stainless steel surface.

3. Can I use the Iso Rectangular Stand in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Stand is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used as a cooling rack while your baked goods are still hot, or as an elevated platform for serving dishes straight from the oven.

4. Does the Iso Rectangular Stand have any non-slip features?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Stand has silicone grips on the feet to prevent it from sliding on countertops or scratching surfaces. This also helps to keep your baked goods or dishes in place while using it as a serving platform.

5. Can the Iso Rectangular Stand be used for anything besides baking?

Yes, the Iso Rectangular Stand can also be used as a trivet for hot pots and pans, as well as a drying rack for dishes. Its versatile design makes it a useful tool in any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• teachernikol
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
teachernikol
  • kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies