• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have the Perfect Iso Rectangle Chillzane for a Bridal Shower Gift?

In summary, the Iso Rectangle Chillzane is a kitchen tool designed to keep food chilled and fresh. It uses a non-toxic gel that freezes and can be inserted into the base to act as a cooling element. It is great for a variety of foods and can even be used for drinks. The Chillzane is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the gel pack. It is also safe for food storage and helps to prevent spoilage.
pckrissy
please let me know if you have one...new, customer is looking for one for a bridal shower gift. TIA

I have one left. PM me if you want it soon though because I am having alot of people ask about it

1. What is an Iso Rectangle Chillzane?

An Iso Rectangle Chillzane is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food chilled and fresh. It is rectangular in shape and is made of durable, BPA-free plastic.

2. How does the Iso Rectangle Chillzane work?

The Iso Rectangle Chillzane works by using a non-toxic gel that freezes when placed in the freezer. Once frozen, it can be inserted into the base of the Chillzane, which then acts as a cooling element to keep food cold.

3. What types of food can I use the Iso Rectangle Chillzane for?

The Iso Rectangle Chillzane is great for keeping a variety of foods chilled, such as fruits, vegetables, dips, cheese, and even desserts. It can also be used to keep drinks cold, making it a great addition to any outdoor gathering or picnic.

4. Can I put the Iso Rectangle Chillzane in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso Rectangle Chillzane is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the gel pack and let it air-dry to maintain its effectiveness.

5. Is the Iso Rectangle Chillzane safe to use for food storage?

Yes, the Iso Rectangle Chillzane is made with food-safe materials and is safe to use for food storage. It helps to keep food at a safe temperature and prevents spoilage, making it a great tool for meal prepping or storing leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • PChefPEI