• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipes for the Single Serve Stoneware Pan

In summary, the post has recipes for Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies and Mini Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cakes. The recipes call for 1 & 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar, 1/2 cup of half & half, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. The recipes also call for 6 ounces of blueberries.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone come up with any new ones?

Did you see the post for Strawberry Mini Lava Cakes below?

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies chocolate chip singel34_n.jpg

Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies

1/2 C butter
1/3 C brown sugar
1/2 C granulated sugar
1 egg
1/2 Tbs vanilla
1/4 tsp salt
1 3/4 C flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 C semi sweet chocolate chip cookies
1 C mini Hershey Kisses (found in the baking aisle)
Smucker's Hot Fudge Sauce
Vanilla Ice Cream

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

In a bowl, cream the butter and both sugars, until light and fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla, mixing well. Stir in flour, salt and baking soda; until well combined and a slightly stiff dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips.
Take medium sized scoops of dough (I used my medium sized Pampered Chef Medium Stainless Steel Scoop) and place it in the bottom of each well of the Single Servings Pan. Press dough up the sides a bit, making sure the bottom is completely covered. Drop 10 mini Kisses onto each piece of dough. Using your medium scoop, shape the dough into a disk and place on top of the dough and chocolate in each well. Press down around the edges to seal the cookie dough. Bake in oven for 17 minutes; until edges and tops are golden brown. Remove from oven and quickly run a knife (I used the scraper that comes with the Single Servings pan) to loosen the dough, which will make them easier to remove once cooled slightly. Cool 8 minutes and carefully invert onto a cutting board. Remove stone.
Warm Hot Fudge Sauce according to package directions and squeeze about a cupful into a piping bag fitted with a #3 tip. Insert the piping bag into the large flat surface of the cookies and squeeze in some chocolate fudge sauce.
To serve, place cookies onto a plate, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle with extra Hot Fudge Sauce.
Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave for 45 seconds, before topped with ice cream

Mini Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cakes mini blueberry7_1754129315_n.jpg

Mini Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cakes

Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes

Yield: 6 mini cakes

Mini Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cakes

Ingredients

For the streusel:
◦1/2 cup chopped pecans
◦2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
◦2 tablespoons light brown sugar
◦1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
◦pinch salt

For the cake:
◦1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
◦1 teaspoon baking powder
◦1/2 teaspoon salt
◦1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
◦1/2 cup granulated sugar
◦1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
◦1/2 cup half & half
◦1 teaspoon vanilla extract
◦6 ounces blueberries

Instructions

Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease 6 1-cup muffin cups.

To make the streusel:

Combine, pecans, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt until well-mixed. Divide into 6 portions and spread into the bottom of each muffin cup.

To make the cake:

Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.

Stir together butter, sugar, and brown sugar until thoroughly mixed. Add half & half and vanilla, and mix until combined.

Add flour in 3 or 4 portions, mixing just until combined. Gently stir in blueberries.

Transfer batter to prepared pan, filling each cup about 2/3 full.

Bake 35-40 minutes, or until cake edges are lightly browned and centers are set. A pick inserted into the center should come out clean.

Run a knife around the edges of each cake. Allow to cool in pan on wire rack for 5-10 minutes. Then, place a tray or cutting board on top of the pan and flip over to release the cakes. (Be sure to wear oven mitts if your pan is still warm.)

Notes

If you aren't using stoneware, you may need to decrease the baking time by a few minutes.

http://www.bakeorbreak.com/2013/04/mini-blueberry-streusel-coffee-cakes/
Copyright 2012 Bake or Break

Hi there! I'm always on the lookout for new and creative recipes to share with my customers. Have you tried any new recipes recently that have been a hit? I'd love to hear about them! Let's keep the inspiration flowing and share our delicious creations with each other. Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any recipe with the Single Serve Stoneware Pan?

Yes, you can use any recipe that is suitable for baking or cooking in a small pan. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. What are some recommended recipes specifically designed for the Single Serve Stoneware Pan?

Some popular recipes include individual lasagnas, personal sized quiches, and mini meatloaves. You can also find a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks.

3. Can I use the Single Serve Stoneware Pan in the microwave?

Yes, the stoneware pan is microwave-safe. However, it is not recommended for use in a microwave with a convection setting.

4. How do I clean the Single Serve Stoneware Pan?

The stoneware pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive sponges on the stoneware.

5. Can I use my Single Serve Stoneware Pan on the stovetop or in the oven?

No, the stoneware pan is not suitable for use on the stovetop or in the oven. It is designed for use in the microwave or in the microwave with the broiler insert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • CarrieSusann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Suzy Englert