• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tart Pan Recipes for Silver Pans: Impress Your Host!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for recipe ideas for old tart pans that they received as a gift. The suggestion is to search for recipes using "flan pan" and some ideas are given such as mini quiches, fruit tarts, mini pies, chocolate tarts, lemon tart, mini cheesecakes, savory tarts, pecan tarts, mini fruit pies, and tomato tarts.
mpkegley
I have a host that has the old tart pans (she said they are silver, not the non-stick ones) and she is wanting some recipe ideas for these pans. Does anyone have any they can pass my way? Any ideas would be wonderful and appreciated, cause she said she received these as a gift a long time ago and has never used them. I would like to impress her before her show with some great ideas. Thanks!

Search on "Flan pan" and some should come up. That's what those pans are.(Well, they're not really flan pans, since flan is a custard dessert, not a cake. But they aren't tart pans, either, since tart pans are flat on the bottom and usually have removeable bottoms.)

1. Mini Quiches - Use the tart pans to make individual sized quiches with your favorite fillings such as spinach and feta, ham and cheese, or tomato and basil.2. Fruit Tarts - Use a simple pie crust or puff pastry to line the tart pans and fill them with a mixture of fresh fruit and a glaze made from fruit juice and sugar.3. Mini Pies - Use the tart pans to make individual sized pies, such as apple, cherry, or peach. Top with a lattice crust for a beautiful presentation.4. Chocolate Tarts - Make a decadent chocolate filling and pour into the tart pans. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings for a delicious dessert.5. Lemon Tart - Make a tangy lemon filling and pour into the tart pans. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of lemon zest.6. Mini Cheesecakes - Use the tart pans to make individual sized cheesecakes with your favorite flavors such as plain, chocolate, or strawberry.7. Savory Tarts - Use the tart pans to make savory tarts with a variety of fillings such as caramelized onions and goat cheese, roasted vegetables and feta, or bacon and cheddar.8. Pecan Tarts - Make a classic pecan filling and pour into the tart pans. Top with a pecan half for a delicious dessert.9. Mini Fruit Pies - Use the tart pans to make mini fruit pies with a variety of fruits such as blueberry, strawberry, or peach. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a summertime treat.10. Tomato Tarts - Use the tart pans to make savory tomato tarts with a mixture of fresh tomatoes, herbs, and cheese. Serve as an appetizer or side dish.

1. What is the best type of crust to use for an iso recipe in a tart pan?

The best type of crust to use for an iso recipe in a tart pan is a graham cracker crust. This type of crust is easy to make and adds a delicious, sweet flavor to the tart.

2. Can I use a store-bought crust for my iso tart recipe?

Yes, you can use a store-bought crust for your iso tart recipe. However, making your own crust allows for more customization and control over the ingredients used.

3. How do I prevent my tart crust from getting soggy?

To prevent your tart crust from getting soggy, you can blind bake it before adding the filling. Simply line the crust with parchment paper or foil, fill it with pie weights or dried beans, and bake for about 15 minutes before adding the filling.

4. Can I use a non-stick tart pan for my iso recipe?

Yes, you can use a non-stick tart pan for your iso recipe. However, be sure to still grease the pan before adding the crust to ensure it can be easily removed after baking.

5. How do I remove my tart from the pan without it breaking?

To remove your tart from the pan without it breaking, let it cool completely before carefully running a knife around the edges to loosen it. Place a plate or cake stand on top of the tart, then flip it over to release it from the pan. You can also use a removable bottom tart pan for easier removal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abcmom3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kat29
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • pamperedcheermom