• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the recipe translation for Chilequiles using a 12 Executive Skillet?

In summary, Iso Recipe Translation is a feature within the Pampered Chef app that allows for easy conversion of recipes between metric and imperial measurements. To access it, simply select a recipe and click on the "Translate" button. Currently, it is only available for select recipes but the company is working to expand it. The conversion is accurate thanks to an advanced algorithm, but it is still recommended to double-check the measurements. The converted recipe can also be saved in the app for future use.
Becca115
I am looking for the translation for a recipe that came with my 12" Executive Skillet. It's for Chilequiles. I tried the PC website, but can not find it anywhere. Anybody have the English translation for this recipe? My Spanish is only good enough to make out only a couple of the ingredients. Thanks in advance for help.

Becca

TranslationI don't have that recipe but if you type it out I can translate it for you. Hope that helps.

Chilequiles RecipeIngredients:- 12 corn tortillas- 2 cups of red or green salsa- 1 cup of shredded chicken or beef- 1/2 cup of diced onion- 1/2 cup of diced bell pepper- 1/2 cup of corn kernels- 1/2 cup of black beans- 1 cup of shredded cheese- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your 12" Executive Skillet over medium heat.2. Cut the tortillas into small triangles.3. Add the vegetable oil to the skillet and fry the tortilla triangles until golden and crispy.4. Remove the tortillas from the skillet and set aside.5. In the same skillet, sauté the onion and bell pepper until soft.6. Add the shredded chicken or beef, corn kernels, and black beans to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.7. Pour the salsa over the mixture and stir well.8. Add the fried tortilla triangles to the skillet and mix them with the salsa mixture.9. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top and cover the skillet with a lid.10. Let it cook for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.11. Garnish with chopped cilantro before serving. Enjoy your delicious Chilequiles!

1. What is Iso Recipe Translation?

Iso Recipe Translation is a feature within the Pampered Chef app that allows you to easily convert recipes from metric measurements to imperial measurements, or vice versa. This is especially helpful for international recipes or when using kitchen tools with different unit measurements.

2. How do I access Iso Recipe Translation?

To access Iso Recipe Translation, simply open the Pampered Chef app and select the recipe you would like to convert. Then, click on the "Translate" button located at the top of the recipe. This will bring up the Iso Recipe Translation tool.

3. Can I use Iso Recipe Translation for all recipes?

Currently, Iso Recipe Translation is only available for select recipes within the Pampered Chef app. We are continuously working to expand the number of recipes that are compatible with this feature.

4. How accurate is the conversion with Iso Recipe Translation?

Iso Recipe Translation uses an advanced algorithm to ensure accurate conversions. However, we recommend double-checking the measurements after using the feature to ensure accuracy.

5. Can I save the converted recipe in the app?

Yes, after using Iso Recipe Translation, you can save the converted recipe in the app for future use. Simply click on the "Save" button located at the top of the conversion tool, and the converted recipe will be saved to your recipe collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefangie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76