• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Recipe for Banana Torte in the 8" Ceramic Skillet

In summary, to make the Banana Torte, preheat the oven to 350°F and mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat butter and sugar, add in eggs, then fold in mashed bananas. Add in dry ingredients and pour batter into a greased 8" Ceramic Skillet. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Different types of pans can be used, but the Ceramic Skillet is recommended. Grease the skillet before pouring in batter. Additional ingredients like nuts or chocolate chips can be added. Clean the skillet with warm soapy water and avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Help! I threw away my use and care card and they aren't on the website yet. Does anyone have this typed up they can share yet? Thanks!!

It is in this Cookware Guide on page 7.
sorry, I don't have it typed out yet anywhere else. But the guide is super handy. :DI also just added the page 7 only- with the recipe in another thread. (Click here-->) Upside-down banana Tart recipe

Attachments

• Cookware Guide.pdf
    793.3 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:
Hi. I love the cookware guide--thanks for posting it. I'm fairly new and not sure how to start a new thread so I'm going to post my question here.

Does anyone know if this same guide is available to give to our customers without the "selling points" for consultants?

I would love to be able to give this to hosts as extra information to compare our cookware, but I don't have the Acrobat software to be able to edit it properly.

Thank you for your replies. :)

1. How do I make the Banana Torte in the 8" Ceramic Skillet?

To make the Banana Torte, start by preheating your oven to 350°F. Then, mix together 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, beat 1/2 cup of softened butter and 1/2 cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add in 2 eggs and beat until well combined. Next, mash 2 ripe bananas and fold them into the butter mixture. Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the greased 8" Ceramic Skillet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

2. Can I use a different type of pan for the Banana Torte?

Yes, you can use any 8" baking pan for this recipe. However, the 8" Ceramic Skillet is specifically designed for even baking and easy release, so we recommend using it for best results.

3. Do I need to grease the skillet before baking?

Yes, it is important to grease the skillet before pouring in the batter. You can use butter, oil, or cooking spray for this step.

4. Can I add any other ingredients to the Banana Torte?

Absolutely! You can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit to the batter for extra flavor and texture. Just be sure to fold them in gently so they are evenly distributed.

5. How do I clean the 8" Ceramic Skillet after baking?

The 8" Ceramic Skillet is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using metal utensils or harsh scrubbers, as they may scratch the surface of the skillet. If there are any stubborn stains, you can soak the skillet in warm water and dish soap for a few minutes before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Mitzyz