• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make a Delicious Fruit-Topped White Pizza?

In summary, a fruit-topped white pizza is a delicious alternative to traditional red sauce pizza. It typically consists of a pizza crust topped with a creamy white sauce, cheese, and various toppings. A simple recipe for this pizza includes a pre-made crust, garlic and olive oil mixture, ricotta and mozzarella cheese blend, fresh strawberries and peaches, and chopped basil. The pizza is baked for 12-15 minutes and can be customized with your preferred toppings.
pcbrandy
I have a host that wants to have the white pizza. She said it has fruit on it. She also said that it's been a while since she had this at a show. All help is appreciated. Brandy

fruit pizza?The only thing I can think of would be a fruit pizza. Use a sugar cookie crust, then top with 8oz cream cheese mixed with 1/2 c. sugar. Then top with assorted fruit such as strawberries, kiwi, bananas, peaches, etc...
Not sure if that's what you were looking for:)

White pizza is a delicious alternative to traditional red sauce pizza. It typically consists of a pizza crust topped with a creamy white sauce, cheese, and various toppings. Here is a simple recipe for a fruit-topped white pizza that your host will love:Ingredients:- 1 pre-made pizza crust (or homemade dough)- 1/4 cup olive oil- 2 cloves of garlic, minced- 1 cup ricotta cheese- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries- 1/2 cup sliced fresh peaches- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.2. In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of olive oil and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Set aside.3. Roll out your pizza crust onto a baking sheet or pizza stone.4. Brush the garlic and olive oil mixture onto the crust, leaving a small border around the edges.5. In a separate bowl, mix together the ricotta, mozzarella, and feta cheese. Spread this mixture over the crust.6. Top the cheese with the sliced strawberries and peaches.7. Sprinkle the chopped basil over the top.8. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.9. Bake the pizza for 12-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.10. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.Feel free to customize this recipe by adding your own favorite fruits or toppings. Enjoy your delicious white pizza!

1. What ingredients do I need to make a white pizza?

To make a delicious white pizza, you will need the following ingredients: pre-made pizza dough, olive oil, garlic cloves, shredded mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, fresh basil, and any additional toppings of your choice.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of ricotta?

Yes, you can definitely use a different type of cheese if you prefer. Some popular alternatives to ricotta cheese include goat cheese, feta cheese, or even a combination of shredded mozzarella and cream cheese.

3. How do I prevent my white pizza from getting soggy?

To avoid a soggy white pizza, make sure to properly preheat your oven and use a thin layer of olive oil on the pizza crust before adding any toppings. You can also try baking the pizza on a preheated pizza stone or using a perforated pizza pan to allow for better air circulation.

4. Can I use a homemade pizza dough for this recipe?

Absolutely! You can use either a pre-made or homemade pizza dough for this white pizza recipe. If using a homemade dough, just make sure to roll it out thinly so it cooks evenly.

5. How long does it take to cook a white pizza?

The cooking time for a white pizza can vary depending on the type of oven and thickness of the crust. On average, it takes about 12-15 minutes to cook a white pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Keep an eye on the pizza and remove it when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
katem51
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • MarciMac