• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection

In summary, the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection includes 50 exclusive recipe cards and a recipe box for organization. These recipes cannot be found in any other Pampered Chef collections. The recipe cards can be personalized with contact information and can be used as a promotional tool for the consultant's business. Additional recipe cards cannot be purchased at this time, but the collection can benefit the business by showcasing products and encouraging repeat purchases.
dlwright
I am a new consultant and in need of recipe cards. Already have 2 new ones on supply order.

I have some - assorted - pm me with details....

On PP3 it shows that an old recipe card is available - #FN79 Real Food Real Fast.

1. What is included in the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection?

The New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection includes a set of 50 recipe cards, each featuring a different Pampered Chef recipe. The collection also includes a recipe box to store the cards and keep them organized.

2. Are the recipes on the cards exclusive to the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection?

Yes, all of the recipes featured on the cards are exclusive to the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection. They are not available in any other Pampered Chef cookbooks or collections.

3. Can I personalize the recipe cards with my own contact information?

Yes, the recipe cards are designed to be personalized with your own contact information. This is a great way to promote your business and share your information with customers who may be interested in purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I purchase additional recipe cards to add to the collection?

At this time, we do not offer additional recipe cards for the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection. However, we are always updating and adding new collections, so keep an eye out for future releases.

5. How can the New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection benefit my business?

The New Consultant's Recipe Card Collection is a great tool for new consultants to showcase the variety of recipes and products offered by Pampered Chef. It can also be used as a sales tool to introduce customers to new recipes and products, and to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • thepartylady