• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes: Looking for the "Oldies

In summary, some popular "Oldies" recipes from Pampered Chef include the Classic Chicken Broccoli Braid, Deep Dish Brownie Sundae, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and Taco Ring. These recipes are regularly updated and improved by Pampered Chef, such as the addition of cookie dough to the Deep Dish Brownie Sundae. "Oldies" recipes can still be found and accessed on the Pampered Chef website, and some may require specific tools or products. However, many can be made with basic kitchen equipment. Some "Oldies" recipes are known for their simplicity, such as the Classic Chicken Broccoli Braid and the Taco Ring.
Aunticooks
Gold Member
I'm new to Pampered Chef and am looking for any "old" recipe cards that I can use to give to guests. I have the 3 new ones for this season, but am finding some of the same people at my shows and they already have the recipes I have to hand out. Thanks Traci

Just PMed you!

Aunticooks said:
I'm new to Pampered Chef and am looking for any "old" recipe cards that I can use to give to guests. I have the 3 new ones for this season, but am finding some of the same people at my shows and they already have the recipes I have to hand out. Thanks Traci

I'm also interested in purchasing recipe cards if anyone has any.

I have these if anyone is interested. These have been sold.

Recipe Cards -- these have all been stamped with my info
48 Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie -- $1.00
43 Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches -- $1.00
58 Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet -- $1.50
45 Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip -- $1.00
121 Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes -- $3.50
88 Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad -- $2.00
26 Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies -- $0.75

Last edited:
Jennifer31 said:
I have these if anyone is interested.

Recipe Cards -- these have all been stamped with my info
48 Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie -- $1.00
43 Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches -- $1.00
58 Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet -- $1.50
45 Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip -- $1.00
121 Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes -- $3.50
88 Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad -- $2.00
26 Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies -- $0.75

Jennifer
By you saying stamped did you place a sticker or actually stamp the cards?

They are stamped with the stamp from Merrill.

I emailed you. I'll take all, but the cookie recipe cards.

Last edited:

What are some popular "Oldies" recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some popular "Oldies" recipes from Pampered Chef include the Classic Chicken Broccoli Braid, the Deep Dish Brownie Sundae, the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes, the Spinach and Artichoke Dip, and the Taco Ring.

Are there any "Oldies" recipes that have been updated or improved?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly updates and improves their "Oldies" recipes to keep them fresh and delicious. For example, the Deep Dish Brownie Sundae now includes a layer of cookie dough for even more gooey goodness.

Can I still find and access "Oldies" recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can still access "Oldies" recipes on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the Recipes section and use the filters to search for "Oldies" recipes.

Do "Oldies" recipes require any special Pampered Chef tools or products?

Some "Oldies" recipes may require specific Pampered Chef tools or products, but many can be made with basic kitchen equipment. Each recipe will list any necessary tools and products, so you can plan accordingly.

Are there any "Oldies" recipes that are particularly easy to make?

Yes, some "Oldies" recipes are known for their simplicity and ease of preparation. These include the Classic Chicken Broccoli Braid, which uses refrigerated crescent dough, and the Taco Ring, which uses pre-made crescent roll dough.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stavrou