• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!

In summary, "Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!" is a campaign that aims to help individuals organize their recipe collections and declutter their offices while also assisting Pampered Chef consultants in earning free products. To participate, one simply needs to donate any unused or unwanted recipe cards or books to a consultant. These donated items will be used to create new recipe collections for the consultant's business, which can then be used for various purposes such as customer incentives and host rewards. While there is no direct reward for participating, it allows individuals to feel good about helping a consultant and potentially earning them free products, while also benefiting from a more organized recipe collection in their office.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I have been doing a lot of fairs lately and have found that handing out recipe cards (as well as magnetic business cards) have been very beneficial for me. Of course, the only ones I can order are the current ones for the Celebration shows. I was wondering if some of you have any from past seasons that you are willing to part with. :confused:
Please, I will help you clean our your office!!! Thanks in advance! ;)

I think that I have some of the Ice cream ones that are still sealed from last season that I can send with your planner. ;)
Sandi

Thanks Sandi! Do you want me to send some money for those?? You should receive the money order tomorrow at the latest!
Thanks in advance!
;)

Anyone else have any that they're willing to part with? :confused:

I am fairly new to this site and am wondering what the ISO before the recipe cards (in the title of your thread) means?? Thanks!

ISO- In search of.
EAD- Easy accent decorator ( put this one because I had to ask the same question :D )
APCS- Apple peeler corer slicer

Good question!I am sorta new with this site as well, and kept seeing the ISO and could not for the life of me figure out what it stood for. Thanks for asking that question....I was just thinking it was a blonde moment for me?????lol

Thanks,

Angela Roark
Ind. Future Director
Corning, AR

What is the purpose of "Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!"?

The purpose of "Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!" is to help you organize your recipe collection and get rid of any unwanted clutter in your office. By participating, you can also help a Pampered Chef consultant earn free products.

How do I participate in "Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!"?

To participate, simply gather any unused or unwanted recipe cards or books from your collection and donate them to a Pampered Chef consultant. They will then use these items to create new recipe collections for their business.

What types of recipe cards or books can I donate?

We accept any type of recipe cards or books, as long as they are in good condition and do not contain any personal information. This can include Pampered Chef recipe cards, cookbooks, or even homemade recipe cards.

What happens to the donated recipe cards or books?

The donated items will be used by Pampered Chef consultants to create new recipe collections for their business. These collections may be used as incentives for customers, host rewards, or to showcase products at parties and events.

Do I receive anything for participating in "Need Recipe Cards? Clean Out Your Office and Help Me Out!"?

While you do not directly receive any rewards for participating, you can feel good knowing that you are helping a Pampered Chef consultant and potentially earning them free products. Plus, you will have a more organized recipe collection in your office!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hlaffoon5
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Tams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tams
  • kcmckay