1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO Recipe Cards

1. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey everyone! I have been doing a lot of fairs lately and have found that handing out recipe cards (as well as magnetic business cards) have been very beneficial for me. Of course, the only ones I can order are the current ones for the Celebration shows. I was wondering if some of you have any from past seasons that you are willing to part with. :confused:
    Please, I will help you clean our your office!!! Thanks in advance! ;)

Nov 19, 2005
  2. sandi4tpc

sandi4tpc Novice Member

I think that I have some of the Ice cream ones that are still sealed from last season that I can send with your planner. ;)
    Sandi

Nov 19, 2005
  3. PampMomof3

Thanks Sandi! Do you want me to send some money for those?? You should receive the money order tomorrow at the latest!
    Thanks in advance!
    ;)

Nov 20, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

Anyone else have any that they're willing to part with? :confused:

Nov 22, 2005
  5. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I am fairly new to this site and am wondering what the ISO before the recipe cards (in the title of your thread) means?? Thanks!

Nov 23, 2005
  6. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

ISO- In search of.
    EAD- Easy accent decorator ( put this one because I had to ask the same question :D )
    APCS- Apple peeler corer slicer

Nov 23, 2005
  7. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Good question!

I am sorta new with this site as well, and kept seeing the ISO and could not for the life of me figure out what it stood for. Thanks for asking that question....I was just thinking it was a blonde moment for me?????lol

Thanks,

Angela Roark
    Ind. Future Director
    Corning, AR

Nov 23, 2005
Have something to add?