• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Rapid Prep Mandolin for Sale?

In summary, the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin is a unique mandolin that allows for quick and easy slicing, grating, and julienning of fruits and vegetables. It features a built-in safety guard and is designed for easy cleaning. The thickness of the slices can be adjusted with the adjustable dial, and it comes with two high-quality stainless steel blades - a V-blade for slicing and a U-blade for grating and julienning. The mandolin also has safety features such as a non-slip base and a built-in safety guard.
Michelle Attaway
I'm looking for a rapid prep mandolin for a customer. Anyone have one to get rid of?

Unfortunately, I do not have one to get rid of. However, you may be able to find a used one on sites like eBay or Craigslist, or you could try searching for one on a local classifieds site or in the local newspaper. Good luck!

Hi there! I don't have a rapid prep mandolin to get rid of, but have you checked online marketplaces like eBay or Craigslist? You may be able to find a used one at a discounted price. Also, have you considered reaching out to music stores or pawn shops in your area? They may have some in stock or be able to order one for you. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the difference between the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin and other mandolins?

The Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin features a unique design that allows for quick and easy slicing, grating, and julienning of fruits and vegetables. It also has a built-in safety guard to protect your fingers while using the mandolin.

2. Is the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin is designed for easy cleaning. It is dishwasher safe and also comes with a cleaning brush to help remove any stubborn food particles.

3. Can I adjust the thickness of the slices with the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin?

Yes, the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin has an adjustable dial that allows you to choose the thickness of your slices, ranging from 1mm to 8mm.

4. What type of blades does the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin come with?

The Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin comes with two different blades - a V-blade for slicing and a U-blade for grating and julienning. Both blades are made of high-quality stainless steel for long-lasting use.

5. Is the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin safe to use?

Yes, the Iso:rapid Prep Mandolin is designed with safety in mind. It has a non-slip base for stability and a built-in safety guard to protect your fingers while slicing. However, as with any sharp kitchen tool, it's important to use caution and follow the instructions carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Attaway
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Connie Ruff