• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Purple Tiles Placemats or Towel Sets

In summary, the Iso Purple Tiles Placemats measure 18" x 12" and are designed to fit standard sized plates and utensils. They are also machine washable, made from 100% polyester, and have a non-slip backing. The Iso Purple Tiles Towel Sets are made from 100% cotton terry cloth and are absorbent, making them perfect for drying dishes. They can also be used for other tasks such as cleaning and as napkins for a colorful touch to your table setting.
jwpamp
A host needs 6 placemats, but will take what you have! As for towels, a set or 2 would do.

Shipping to 46368.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Tiles linens are currently in the outlet.

Janice - I emailed you.

I had a set of two of each for over a year now and couldn't get rid of them. I just used them as an extra thank you to a hostess about two weeks ago. Go figure. Good thing they are on the outlet.

She doesn't need the runner, and needs 6 of the placemats, not 4...or I would do it that way!

My search continues....

Cathy, I relplied!

Ihave 2 of the placemats, New in Package

I have 2 placemats, opened but only used for demos.

Please send an asking price (plus shipping to 46368) to:

Thanks!!

Last edited:

What are the dimensions of the Iso Purple Tiles Placemats?

The Iso Purple Tiles Placemats measure 18" x 12" and are designed to fit standard sized plates and utensils.

Are the Iso Purple Tiles Placemats machine washable?

Yes, these placemats are made from 100% polyester and are safe to machine wash on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the vibrant colors.

Are the Iso Purple Tiles Towel Sets made from absorbent material?

Yes, the Iso Purple Tiles Towel Sets are made from 100% cotton terry cloth which is known for its absorbent properties. These towels are perfect for drying dishes or wiping up spills.

Do the Iso Purple Tiles Placemats have a non-slip backing?

Yes, these placemats feature a non-slip silicone backing to keep them in place on your table or counter.

Can I use the Iso Purple Tiles Towel Sets for more than just drying dishes?

Absolutely! These towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks such as cleaning, wiping down surfaces, and even as napkins for a colorful touch to your table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Krista Burson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
Replies
Views
cbord
  • jennyl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies