• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pumpkin Plates From Last Fall

In summary, the "Iso Pumpkin Plates" are decorative plates sold by Pampered Chef for the fall season featuring a pumpkin design. They are no longer available for purchase, but other seasonal and holiday-themed plates are offered. These plates are microwave and dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They were sold in a set of four, with each plate measuring 8 inches in diameter.
I seem to have lost my pumpkin plates :cry::cry:They match my dining room. Does anyone want to part with theirs?

I believe I have 2 or 3 of them. How many do you want? And I believe the best would be to ship flat rate. I will look when I get home tonight and see how many I have.

If not, I have one. I'd have to send priority mail - it takes about 7-10 days from the military base here in Japan. Cheaper shipping methods go by boat & take 45-60 days!!!What's the going rate on them anyway?

1. What are these "Iso Pumpkin Plates" from last fall?

These are decorative plates designed and sold by Pampered Chef for the fall season. They feature a festive pumpkin design and are perfect for serving appetizers or desserts at your fall gatherings.

2. Are these plates still available for purchase?

Unfortunately, these plates were only available for a limited time during last fall's season and are no longer being sold by Pampered Chef. However, we do offer a variety of other seasonal and holiday-themed plates for all your entertaining needs.

3. Are the Iso Pumpkin Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They are made of high-quality stoneware that is durable and easy to care for.

4. Can these plates be used for hot or cold foods?

Yes, these plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. They are perfect for serving pumpkin pie, warm soups, or chilled salads.

5. How many plates come in a set?

The Iso Pumpkin Plates were sold in a set of four. Each plate measures 8 inches in diameter, making them perfect for individual servings or for displaying a variety of appetizers at your fall gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Laura420
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • DeamerChef