• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Iso Pumpkin Dishes for Sale - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Iso Pumpkin Dishes are made with fresh pumpkin puree, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, eggs, and butter. However, they are not suitable for those with gluten, dairy, or egg dietary restrictions. Each dish serves approximately 8 people and can be frozen for up to 3 months. They are only available for a limited time while supplies last.
AmandaKeyser
Does anyone have 2 pumpkin dishes they want to sell. I have a very cranky customer who does not understand that the show she ordered on did not close in time to still purchase the dishes, and she is up-set!!!

thanks!

I have one NIB that I would sell, if that helps.

I also have one NIB. Let me know if you want it!

1. What are the ingredients in the Iso Pumpkin Dishes?

The Iso Pumpkin Dishes are made with fresh pumpkin puree, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, eggs, and butter.

2. Are the Iso Pumpkin Dishes suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the Iso Pumpkin Dishes contain gluten, dairy, and eggs, so they are not suitable for those with those dietary restrictions.

3. How many servings are in each dish?

Each dish serves approximately 8 people.

4. Can the Iso Pumpkin Dishes be frozen?

Yes, the dishes can be frozen for up to 3 months. Make sure to wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then place them in an airtight container before freezing.

5. How long will the Iso Pumpkin Dishes be available for purchase?

The Iso Pumpkin Dishes are a limited time offer and will only be available while supplies last. Make sure to get yours before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • itsjustCarla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
  • cmcchef