• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot

In summary, the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot is a 4-quart capacity pot that is perfect for cooking soups, stews, and other meals for small families or groups. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and comes with a matching tempered glass lid. It is recommended to use non-metal utensils with this pot to avoid scratching the non-stick coating, and while it is dishwasher-safe, handwashing is recommended for prolonging the life of the coating.
katie0128
Silver Member
For a customer of a sister consultant. Please let me know if you have one and what you are asking for it.

I'm looking for one too! Maybe someone will have two available:).

Let me look, I think I might have one.

1. What is the size of the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot?

The Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot has a capacity of 4 quarts, making it perfect for cooking soups, stews, and other delicious meals for small families or groups.

2. Is the stock pot oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot is oven-safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily transfer dishes from stovetop to oven for added convenience and versatility.

3. Can I use metal utensils with this stock pot?

No, it is recommended to use non-metal utensils with the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot to avoid scratching the non-stick coating and prolong its lifespan.

4. Does the stock pot come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot comes with a matching tempered glass lid that fits securely and allows you to monitor your cooking progress without lifting the lid.

5. Is this stock pot dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Iso - Professional 4Qt Covered Stock Pot is dishwasher-safe, making clean-up a breeze after cooking your favorite meals. However, handwashing is recommended to extend the life of the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amairead