1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO price of older products......I've got a couple of Bread crocks and mini baker

1. Lisa/ChefBear

Lisa/ChefBear Veteran Member Gold Member

Hi all,
    I'm going through some things trying to get ready to have a "clear" out sale, but don't know what to ask for things........When I started in 2005 these were already discontinued.

I've got 2 dark green Bread Crocks and also a dark green mini baker but am unsure what fair price would be to ask, as I don't know what they were originally.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch,

Lisa

Jul 25, 2009
  2. Lisa/ChefBear

I also just came across a Stoneware Trivet........that looks like it slides to hold different sizes of stoneware.

Any ideas on what it cost, so I know what I can ask??

Thanks,

Lisa

Jul 25, 2009
  3. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

Crocks were originally $20 then for sale on the outlet for $8. They also showed up in surprise boxes last year.

Jul 25, 2009
  4. Lisa/ChefBear

Janet,
    Thanks so much.

Since I've got 2, I was going to put one in a donation basket and this group wants to know if they would have bought at a party, what would it have cost the person who wins.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Jul 25, 2009
Have something to add?