• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Price My Discontinued Items for Sale!

In summary, the best way to determine the price for discontinued items is to research similar products on online marketplaces or consult with other Pampered Chef consultants. It is generally not recommended to sell discontinued items for more than the original price, but you may price it slightly higher if it is in high demand. It is not allowed to use original product images for discontinued items, so it is important to take your own photos or use generic images. When listing your discontinued items, it is important to mention that they are discontinued to manage customer expectations. For shipping, it is best to use a reliable service with tracking information for the safety of the items and peace of mind for the buyers.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm going through some things trying to get ready to have a "clear" out sale, but don't know what to ask for things........When I started in 2005 these were already discontinued.

I've got 2 dark green Bread Crocks and also a dark green mini baker but am unsure what fair price would be to ask, as I don't know what they were originally.

If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks a bunch,

Lisa

I also just came across a Stoneware Trivet........that looks like it slides to hold different sizes of stoneware.

Any ideas on what it cost, so I know what I can ask??

Thanks,

Lisa

Crocks were originally $20 then for sale on the outlet for $8. They also showed up in surprise boxes last year.

Janet,
Thanks so much.

Since I've got 2, I was going to put one in a donation basket and this group wants to know if they would have bought at a party, what would it have cost the person who wins.

Thanks again,

Lisa

What is the best way to determine the price for my discontinued items?

The best way to determine the price for your discontinued items is to research similar products on online marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon. You can also reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants or check our consultant communities for advice on pricing.

Is it okay to sell my discontinued items for more than the original price?

It is generally not recommended to sell discontinued items for more than the original price. However, if the item is in high demand and no longer available, you may price it slightly higher. Keep in mind that pricing too high may turn potential buyers away.

Can I still use the original Pampered Chef product images for my discontinued items?

No, it is not allowed to use the original Pampered Chef product images for discontinued items. You can take your own photos or use generic images that accurately represent the item.

Should I mention that the item is discontinued in my product listing?

Yes, it is important to mention that the item is discontinued in your product listing. This will help manage customer expectations and avoid any potential confusion or disappointment.

What is the best way to ship my discontinued items to buyers?

The best way to ship your discontinued items is to use a reliable shipping service with tracking information. This will ensure that the items reach the buyers safely and you can also provide the buyers with the tracking information for their peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • kcmckay