• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Postcard for New Products

In summary, an "Iso Postcard for New Products" is a single-page promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce new products to customers. It highlights the key features and benefits of the new product, along with a special offer or discount for purchasing it. Customers can receive these postcards through mail, in their order packages, or at Pampered Chef parties or events. The benefits of using these postcards include easily learning about new products and saving money with special offers. They can also be shared with others through physical or digital means. "Iso Postcards for New Products" are typically released a few times a year, coinciding with new product launches, but may also be released sporadically for special promotions or events.
julia.poe
I am wondering if anyone has a postcard for the new products. I want to do an open house and thought this would be cheaper than sending out a full sheet of paper.

I am going to use the mini catalog as an invitation and I am planning on sending to past hosts.

Postcards are 3rd class mail and often get lost or left behind. I always send my stuff in envelopes now.

DebbieJ said:
Postcards are 3rd class mail and often get lost or left behind. I always send my stuff in envelopes now.

I even send the mini catalogs in envelopes.

ChefBeckyD said:
I even send the mini catalogs in envelopes.

So do I. Then you know it gets there in one piece and doesn't get all ripped up in the Post Office sorting machines.

What is an "Iso Postcard for New Products"?

An "Iso Postcard for New Products" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce new products to customers. It is a single-page postcard that highlights the key features and benefits of the new product, along with a special offer or discount for purchasing it.

How can I receive an "Iso Postcard for New Products"?

As a customer, you can receive an "Iso Postcard for New Products" in a few different ways. You may receive it in the mail if you are subscribed to our mailing list, or you may receive it in your order package if you have recently made a purchase. You can also find these postcards at Pampered Chef parties or events.

What are the benefits of using an "Iso Postcard for New Products"?

Using an "Iso Postcard for New Products" allows customers to easily learn about new products and their features without having to browse through our entire catalog. It also often includes a special offer or discount, making it a great way to save money on new products.

Can I share the "Iso Postcard for New Products" with others?

Yes, you can definitely share the "Iso Postcard for New Products" with friends and family. In fact, we encourage it! You can share it by simply passing along the physical postcard or by sharing a digital version through email or social media.

How often are "Iso Postcards for New Products" released?

"Iso Postcards for New Products" are typically released a few times a year, coinciding with our new product launches. However, they may also be released sporadically for special promotions or events. Make sure to keep an eye out for them so you don't miss out on any new products or deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bobbyjack
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies