• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Plus Size Iso Logo Wear - Any Suggestions?

In summary, the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear is available in sizes 1X-3X and is made with a stretchy blend of cotton and spandex. Customization is not currently offered for these items. Care instructions include washing in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. The return policy allows for a full refund or exchange within 30 days, as long as the item is in its original condition with tags attached.
Andrea
I hate ordering from merril. It takes for ever and the shipping is insane. Lol. Does anyone have shirts (long sleeve or short) or a jacket for sale. If it is merril or it runs small then it would need to be 4x. If it is stretchy then 2 or 3x is good. Ty.
Email pics if that is easier.
[email protected]

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

1. What sizes are available for the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear?

Our Iso Plus Size Logo Wear is available in sizes 1X-3X.

2. Is the material of the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear stretchy?

Yes, the material is made with a blend of cotton and spandex, making it stretchy and comfortable to wear.

3. Can I order customized Iso Plus Size Logo Wear with my own logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our Iso Plus Size Logo Wear at this time.

4. Are there any specific care instructions for the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear?

We recommend washing the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to maintain its shape and color.

5. What is the return policy for the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Iso Plus Size Logo Wear within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original condition with tags attached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • jessicanashville