• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler to Ship to Canada?

In summary, the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler is a 16 oz capacity tumbler that is dishwasher safe and can be used for both hot and cold drinks. It comes with a clear, spill-proof lid and is made of BPA-free materials for safe drinking.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Anyone have one? Willing to ship to Canada? Slightly used is ok as long as it's in good shape!

I'm sorry, I don't have any to offer. However, you can try searching online for seller who are willing to ship to Canada. You may be able to find a slightly used one if you look around enough. Good luck!

1. What is the size of the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler?

The Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler has a 16 oz capacity, making it the perfect size for holding your favorite drinks.

2. Is the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler is top rack dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can I use the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler is designed to keep your drinks hot or cold for longer periods of time, making it perfect for both hot and cold beverages.

4. Does the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler comes with a clear, spill-proof lid that is perfect for on-the-go drinking.

5. Is the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler made of BPA-free materials?

Yes, the Iso Pink Tervis Tumbler is made of BPA-free materials, ensuring that your drinks are safe and free from harmful chemicals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• weeziegirlca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies