• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Iso Pink Fudge Recipe | Easy to Make in a Small Bar Pan

In summary, this recipe calls for a can of strawberry frosting and a bag of white chocolate chips. You can microwave the chips to melt them and then stir them in. You can cut little hearts out of the fudge and put it in the EAD to make star shapes. There is no actual recipe in the files, but it is usually called two step fudge. Thanks for the great tips!
jrb0328
A few weeks ago I came accross a thread with a recipe in it for Pink Fudge. It had pink frosting and something else and was done in the small bar pan - I can't find it now. Can anyone help me with this! I really want to make it but can't find it:(
Thanks

It is one can of strawberry frosting and a bag of white chocolate chips. Melt frosting in saute pan, take off heat and stir in chocolate chips. The recipe on here actually said less chips, but a clustermate that has made it said to use a whole bag and it works better. I would also do parchment paper in the bottom of the pan for easier clean up and cut it as soon as it starts getting firm or else it will be very difficult.

1 tub of strawberry frosting (or add red food coloring to vanilla frosting)
12 oz. bag white chocolate chips

Microwave chips about 1 minute - to melt. Stir in frosting. Spread, chill.

I use the creative cutters to cut little hearts out of the fudge for bridal shows - this would be perfect for HWC too!

You can also put it in the EAD and make star shapes.

Is there an actual recipe in the files for this? This really would be great for HWC and I have a cutter I bought that's a pink ribbon shape!

Can you use candy making molds???

My mom had tons of these (Her and her friend use to make homemade candy at Easter time) everything that you can think of.

Will they come out okay???

:chef:

Kristina21 said:
Is there an actual recipe in the files for this? This really would be great for HWC and I have a cutter I bought that's a pink ribbon shape!
I want to say it's called two step fudge, but I don't know if there is a file or not - my recruiter told me about it. The ribbon cutter would be super cute though!

thank you so much! i am looking forward to making this

kearstin said:
I want to say it's called two step fudge, but I don't know if there is a file or not - my recruiter told me about it. The ribbon cutter would be super cute though!
That's right. It is usually called two step fudge.

Thanks guys! I have another home party to go to Thursday and we get "money" if we bring something chocolate. I think I'll bring the milk chocolate version and use the EAD!You guys are full of such great ideas and tips :D

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Delicious Iso Pink Fudge Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and pink food coloring. You will also need a bar pan to make this fudge.

2. How long does it take to make this fudge?

This fudge recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare, and then it needs to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of white chocolate chips?

Yes, you can substitute white chocolate chips with milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips if you prefer a different flavor. However, the color of the fudge may be affected.

4. How much fudge does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 small squares of fudge, depending on the size of your bar pan.

5. Can I add any toppings to this fudge?

Absolutely! You can top this fudge with sprinkles, crushed nuts, or even drizzle it with melted chocolate for extra flavor and decoration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crsnlsa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
crsnlsa
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracie