• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pink Bar Board and Knife? Can anyone help?

In summary, the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set is a durable and specially designed board and knife set from Pampered Chef. Both the board and knife are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The board measures 11" x 7.5" x 0.5" and is suitable for cutting and prepping ingredients. It is not recommended for cutting meat. Currently, the set is only available in pink, but other color options may be offered in the future.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Ugh! I have a customer who is looking for one of these. Can anyone help?

I'm pretty sure I have one of these. I'll check and let you know. :D

If she does not have one..I know that I do. Just let me know if you still need it.

Actually, I went through my stuff and I found one! Phew! BUT thank you sooo much for your offers to help!

What is the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set?

The "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set is a specially designed board and knife set from Pampered Chef. The board is made of durable plastic and has a non-slip base, while the knife has a sharp stainless steel blade and a comfortable handle. It is perfect for cutting and preparing small fruits, veggies, and other ingredients.

Is the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the board and the knife in the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the products.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" board?

The "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" board measures 11" x 7.5" x 0.5", making it a convenient size for cutting and prepping ingredients.

Can the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set be used for cutting meat?

No, we do not recommend using the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set for cutting meat. The knife is designed for cutting smaller fruits and veggies, and using it on meat may damage the blade.

Is the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set available in other colors?

Currently, the "Iso: Pink Bar Board and Knife" set is only available in pink. However, we are always expanding our product line and may offer different color options in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SonyaVerrillo
  • texaschef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • pcchefmom