• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pinch Bowl Set - [email protected]

In summary, the pinch bowl set is made of durable and non-porous stoneware, safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. It includes six bowls with a capacity of 4 ounces each, perfect for measuring and serving. The bowls are stackable for easy storage and can be used for both hot and cold foods. However, they do not come with lids.
stephaniekocala
I'm in search of the pinch bowl set. If anyone has one for sale, please let me know: [email protected]. Thank you!

I have some. NIB - demo only

Perfect. How much? My shipping zip is 32735. TY.

I'm away for about a week and don't remember how much they were. Do you, or anyone else on here remember? I'm sure they would fit in a small priority box for I think $5.35. Hope someone can help with a price then I can give you a total.

Would you take 12 ($17.35 with shipping for the set? That seems to be the going rate in eBay. Let me know.

Sure. Can you do PayPal for payment? My paypal email is [email protected]. Please choose the option to send money to friends (or some verbiage like that) because I did not figure in fees. Can you please send your address to [email protected] and I will communicate with you from there.
Thanks so much
Janet

I'm out of town until Sunday evening and will do so then. Thank you!!

I just wanted to confirm you had received payment and my email from last night. Thanks.

1. What materials are the pinch bowl set made of?

The pinch bowl set is made of high-quality stoneware, which is durable and non-porous, making it safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

2. How many pinch bowls are included in the set?

The pinch bowl set includes a total of six bowls, each with a capacity of 4 ounces. This is perfect for measuring out ingredients or serving sauces and toppings.

3. Are these pinch bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the pinch bowls are designed to be stackable, making them easy to store in your kitchen cabinets or drawers. This also helps save space in your kitchen.

4. Can I use these pinch bowls for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the stoneware material used in the pinch bowls is safe for use with both hot and cold foods. You can use them to serve hot soups or store cold dips in the fridge.

5. Do these pinch bowls come with lids for storage?

Unfortunately, the pinch bowl set does not come with lids. However, they are designed to be stackable, making them easy to store in your fridge or pantry without the need for lids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • Kristin Radunz