• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showcasing the Best of PC: Event Photos and Scrapbook Inspiration

In summary, Amanda is thinking of creating a PC scrapbook, but is worried about how it would look if she shared pictures of people enjoying incentive trips and conferences she's been on with her hostess. She is also concerned about misrepresenting herself because she doesn't want to have pictures of herself with other consultants on her scrapbook.
dkitten13
I am going to createa PC scrapbook tomorrow while at "work". Does anyone have a pictures from trips they've earned or past NC or LC? I only began in March but want to show off all PC has to offer. If you have them please let me know!

Any other tips on what to include?

I think a scrapbook is a great idea, but I think I'd only use my own pictures--so you might want to wait till you have some w/ you. :D It might seem weird showing other people enjoying conference or incentive trips. I'd do a "why" bag instead and show a picture of Chicago and Disney or something and say you are excited that with TPC you'll get the opportunity to go to these places and so on.I don't mean to sound negative, just offering another take on it. I've only been in a year, so I don't have any pictures to share. This will be my first Conference. :)

Since she just started in March - It might be nice to show people how much fun it is with PC - she just doesn't have to have close up pictures of people -but maybe of just the event. Actual pictures taken would be more interesting then seeing pictures from a brouchue - I have seen pictures posted on here from incentive trips that doesn't show consultants but show the beautiful sites that they have been to

:chef:

I saw your post last night, and had the same thoughts of #2 Amanda. You don't want to misrepresent yourself. Better to wait and take your camera along to your shows, with the hostess' consent, and take your own pictures for later. PC provides great brochures for recruiting if that was your intent. I believe you can get them on your supply order, and probably got some in your starter kit.

Although I had pictures a plenty, I would be betraying my hostess' if I sent them out of
my possession, for others to use. They agreed for me to have them on my website but
that is very limited to those I give the address to.

Hi there! Creating a PC scrapbook is such a fun idea! I unfortunately don't have any pictures from trips or conferences, but I do have some tips for you. You can include pictures of your favorite PC products, recipes that you've made using PC tools, and before and after shots of a dish you prepared using PC items. You can also add in testimonials from satisfied customers or any recognition you've received as a consultant. Good luck with your scrapbook! Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of "Iso Pictures From Events"?

The purpose of "Iso Pictures From Events" is to capture high-quality photos of events and gatherings, using the ISO setting on a camera to adjust the sensitivity of the image sensor and produce well-exposed images in low light environments.

How do ISO pictures differ from regular event photos?

ISO pictures have a higher sensitivity to light, allowing them to capture more detail and produce clearer images in low light situations. They may also have a different level of grain or noise due to the increased sensitivity.

Do I need a special camera to take ISO pictures from events?

No, most digital cameras have an ISO setting that can be adjusted to take ISO pictures. However, cameras with larger sensors tend to produce better quality ISO pictures.

Can ISO pictures be edited or enhanced after they are taken?

Yes, ISO pictures can be edited and enhanced using photo editing software, just like regular event photos. However, the level of grain or noise may limit the extent to which the image can be edited without compromising quality.

Are ISO pictures suitable for all types of events?

ISO pictures are most commonly used for events that take place in low light environments, such as concerts, parties, and night events. However, they can also be used for other types of events, depending on the desired aesthetic and lighting conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pchefbonnie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl