• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Memorabilia Surprise Box: Picture Frame Wanted

In summary, the Memorabilia Surprise Box: Picture Frame Wanted includes a high-quality picture frame, a personalized message, and 3-5 surprise memorabilia items. The items and frame cannot be customized, but are thoughtfully curated. Returns or exchanges are not accepted, but customer service can assist with any issues. The box is suitable for various occasions and the message can be tailored to fit.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
Did anyone get and want to part with the picture frame in their memoabilia surprise box?

that would of been cool to get sorry I don't have one but i seen there a picture frame listed on ebay don't know if that helps you .

Didn't know we had picture frames at one point!! LOL - what does it look like?

once the directors gift (or maybe career club don't think it was a table favor for everyone) was a frame of heritage home

oh cute! Thanks for the information!

I think I might have one from years ago. I will take a picture of it and send it to you by tomorrow. If you want it, it's yours for the postage. Janice

1. What is included in the Memorabilia Surprise Box: Picture Frame Wanted?

The Memorabilia Surprise Box: Picture Frame Wanted includes a high-quality picture frame, a personalized message, and a variety of surprise memorabilia items.

2. Can I choose the type of picture frame and memorabilia items in the box?

No, the picture frame and memorabilia items are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, each box is thoughtfully curated to include a variety of unique and high-quality items.

3. How many surprise memorabilia items are included in the box?

The box typically includes 3-5 surprise memorabilia items, but the exact number may vary depending on the size and value of the items.

4. Can I return or exchange the items in the Memorabilia Surprise Box?

Due to the personalized nature of the box, we do not accept returns or exchanges. However, if there is a defect or issue with any of the items, please contact our customer service for assistance.

5. Is the Memorabilia Surprise Box: Picture Frame Wanted suitable for all occasions?

Yes, the box is suitable for a variety of occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, housewarmings, or as a special gift for a loved one. The personalized message can also be tailored to fit the occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Toni Monsen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • Janine&Fish
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janine&Fish