• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler

In summary, the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler is a 24 oz. capacity, double-walled and vacuum-sealed tumbler that can be used for both hot and cold drinks. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a leak-proof, BPA-free lid.
Sarah Ann
I'm looking for the tumbler that we could earn for the month of April. TIA!

I have one, but am working with someone that said they were interested. i am waiting to hear back from her. If she does not want it I will let you know.

Sounds good!

I would love one too of anyone has one:)

Sarah Ann, I have just received payment from the other gal. Thank you for your interest and I am sorry I could not help you.

Last edited:

1. What is the size of the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler?

The Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler has a 24 oz. capacity, making it perfect for holding a large drink or keeping your water cold throughout the day.

2. Is the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler insulated?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler is double-walled and vacuum-sealed, providing excellent insulation to keep your drinks at the desired temperature for longer.

3. Can the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler be used for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler is designed to keep both hot and cold drinks at their desired temperature, making it perfect for all types of beverages.

4. Is the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler is top-rack dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

5. Does the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso: Pampered Chef Tervis Tumbler comes with a leak-proof, BPA-free lid that is perfect for taking your drinks on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • weeziegirlca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies