• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards

In summary, Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are pre-printed recipe cards that coordinate with the Iso Pampered Chef recipe binder. Each pack contains 36 durable cards that are printed on heavy cardstock and coated with a protective layer. They can be used with other recipe binders, but may need to be trimmed to fit. While they cannot be personalized, you can add your own personal touch by handwriting recipes or using decorative stickers.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
Please if you have a bunch of unused recipe cards old ones are GREAT

LE me know - I'd like to purchase them

Nancy

I've got some...
an unopened pack of Thai Chicken Stir Fry from 2005,
an unopened pack of Phyllo Wrapped Asparagus from 2006,
an unopened pack of Profiterole Puffs from 2006,
an unopened pack of Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies from 2007 and
an opened pack of Jerk Chicken Salad (looks almost full, maybe a few missing) and an opened pack of Spicy Shrimp Cerviche Cups, also almost full)

If you just pay shipping, they are yours!

Cat

i just sent you a pm

do you still have the recipe cards?

I have a ton as well if anyone is interested.

1. What are Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards?

Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are recipe cards that are designed to coordinate with the Iso Pampered Chef recipe binder. These cards are pre-printed with categories and lines for easy organization and recording of your favorite recipes.

2. How many cards come in a pack of Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards?

Each pack of Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards contains 36 cards. This is enough to fill the entire Iso Pampered Chef recipe binder, or to add to your existing recipe collection.

3. Are these recipe cards durable?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are printed on a heavy cardstock material that is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen. They are also coated with a protective layer to prevent damage from spills or splatters.

4. Can I use these recipe cards with other recipe binders?

While the Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards are specifically designed for use with the Iso Pampered Chef recipe binder, they can also be used with other standard-sized recipe binders or boxes. The cards may need to be trimmed slightly to fit if using with a different binder.

5. Can I personalize these recipe cards?

Unfortunately, the Iso Pampered Chef Recipe Cards cannot be personalized with individual names or recipes. However, you can add your own personal touch by handwriting your recipes on the cards or using decorative stickers or labels to customize them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • Catherine Faulconer
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies