• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag

In summary, the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag is a versatile and durable bag designed to fit a full-sized Pampered Chef catalog and other materials. It is not waterproof, but made of a water-resistant material. It has 9 pockets for storage and can be worn as a crossbody bag. Spot cleaning is recommended for maintenance.
jkinak
I am trying to find a small messenger style bag to use as a purse. Anybody got something like that they would like to get rid of?

TIA!

bumping because people have been talking about their unused bags since they saw the pink and brown one at conference-
anyone got a small purse/messenger they are willing to sell to a bagless lady?:chef:

I still have a messenger bag or two, but they aren't small.I have the 25th anniversary picture one, a catalog tote and maybe one more.

Thanks Janet, I 'm looking for something smaller to carry every day. If my bag is too big, I just end up filling it with junk. :)

Jill I PMed you if the one from Jane doesn't work out (or if you want two :))

I am looking for one of these too.

1. Can the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag fit a full-sized Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag is designed to fit a full-sized Pampered Chef catalog, as well as other materials such as order forms and business cards.

2. Is the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag waterproof?

No, the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag is not waterproof. It is made of a durable, water-resistant material, but it is not completely waterproof. We recommend using caution in wet weather and protecting important documents with a plastic sleeve.

3. How many pockets does the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag have?

The Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag has a total of 9 pockets - 6 on the outside and 3 on the inside. This allows for ample storage and organization of your Pampered Chef materials and personal items.

4. Can the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag be worn as a crossbody bag?

Yes, the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, allowing it to be worn as a crossbody bag for hands-free convenience.

5. Is the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the Iso-Pampered Chef Purse/Small Messenger Bag. To clean, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild detergent, and air drying.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies