• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Needs Clothes: Shirts, Pants, Jackets, Bags

In summary, it is recommended that consultants wear professional and comfortable clothing for Pampered Chef events. This can include dress pants, skirts, blouses, and blazers, while avoiding anything too casual or revealing. Neutral colors and classic patterns are also recommended. There is no need to purchase special Pampered Chef-branded clothing, but it is available for purchase. Jeans should be avoided, and for outdoor events, dress for the weather while maintaining a professional appearance.
KimB
Gold Member
Hello all. I'm a new consultant trying to get myself out there. I'm a size small/medium. I'm interested in shirts, pants, jackets, bags, anything really. Thanks

Have you looked at Merrill's site?

a little bit yes. Do you know how i can get a catalog for their items? we are sharing a computer so my time on is limited right now.

I'm not possitive, but I think a Merrill Catty might come with the change up kit, which I think are due to arrive either Late July early Aug....HTH

I think you also get one when you make your first purchase from them...if I recall, I did. I might have an extra...I'll check and let you know!

If one of your clustermates went to Conference, they may have the latest Merrill catalog that you can look through. I know that my former Director used to grab several to have for the people who couldn't go. The new things are in the new catalog, which wouldn't have been distributed prior to conference (as at least one item has pics of new products on it).

1. What type of clothing is appropriate for Pampered Chef events?

At Pampered Chef events, we recommend that our consultants wear professional and comfortable clothing. This can include dress pants, skirts, blouses, and blazers. Avoid anything too casual or revealing, as our consultants represent our brand and should make a good impression on our customers.

2. Are there any specific colors or patterns that should be avoided?

While there are no specific colors or patterns that are strictly prohibited, we recommend avoiding anything too bold or distracting. Stick to neutral colors and classic patterns, such as stripes or polka dots. This will ensure that the focus remains on the products and not on your clothing.

3. Do I need to purchase special Pampered Chef-branded clothing?

No, you do not need to purchase special clothing with the Pampered Chef logo. However, we do offer a selection of branded apparel for purchase if you would like to show your support for the company. Otherwise, any professional and appropriate clothing will suffice.

4. Can I wear jeans to Pampered Chef events?

While we do not have a strict dress code, we recommend avoiding jeans for Pampered Chef events. Opt for dress pants or khakis instead for a more polished and professional look.

5. Are there any clothing guidelines for outdoor events?

If you are attending an outdoor event, we recommend dressing for the weather while still maintaining a professional appearance. This can include lightweight layers, comfortable shoes, and a hat or sunglasses for sun protection. Avoid anything too casual, such as athletic wear or flip-flops.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • ChefRiGuy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefRiGuy
  • cwinter474