1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying Iso pc logo wear

1. KimB

KimB Novice Member Gold Member

Hello all. I'm a new consultant trying to get myself out there. I'm a size small/medium. I'm interested in shirts, pants, jackets, bags, anything really. Thanks

Jul 21, 2009
  2. taterbug

taterbug Member

Have you looked at Merrill's site?

Jul 21, 2009
  3. KimB

KimB Novice Member Gold Member

a little bit yes. Do you know how i can get a catalog for their items? we are sharing a computer so my time on is limited right now.

Jul 21, 2009
  4. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I'm not possitive, but I think a Merrill Catty might come with the change up kit, which I think are due to arrive either Late July early Aug....HTH

Jul 21, 2009
  5. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I think you also get one when you make your first purchase from them...if I recall, I did. I might have an extra...I'll check and let you know!

Jul 21, 2009
  6. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If one of your clustermates went to Conference, they may have the latest Merrill catalog that you can look through. I know that my former Director used to grab several to have for the people who couldn't go. The new things are in the new catalog, which wouldn't have been distributed prior to conference (as at least one item has pics of new products on it).

Jul 21, 2009
Have something to add?