• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Lapboards Wanted: Have 12 & Looking For More

In summary, Pampered Chef lapboards are durable, portable, and versatile boards used for meal prep, serving, and entertaining. Each set comes with 12 boards and they are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. Additional lapboards can be purchased through a consultant or on the company's website. These boards have a variety of uses, such as cutting and chopping, serving, and providing a protective surface for hot dishes. They are also great for kids' activities like coloring and play dough.
dlwright
I am interested in PC lapboards if anyone has any they are willing to part with. I have a set of 12 and would like to add additional.

i think in canada we can get them on the Merrill site now! Not sure about the US

They are available in the US also. I just wanted to check here first before I purchased from merrill.

1. What are Pampered Chef lapboards?

Pampered Chef lapboards are durable, portable and versatile boards used for meal prep, serving and entertaining. They have a non-slip surface and are designed to protect countertops and tables from scratches and spills.

2. How many lapboards come in a set?

Each set of Pampered Chef lapboards comes with 12 boards.

3. Are the lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lapboards are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the boards.

4. Can I purchase additional lapboards?

Yes, you can purchase additional lapboards through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website.

5. What are some ways to use Pampered Chef lapboards?

Pampered Chef lapboards can be used for cutting and chopping fruits and vegetables, serving cheese and charcuterie, and as a protective surface for hot dishes. They are also great for kids' activities, such as coloring and play dough. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedTammy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kbugmama
  • mmajmi
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Heather8345