• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Pampered Chef Laptops Here: 10+ Used & Refurbished Options!

In summary, at Pampered Chef, there are a variety of used and refurbished laptops available from top brands such as Apple, Dell, HP, and Lenovo, including both Windows and Mac operating systems. These laptops go through a thorough inspection and testing process by certified technicians before being listed for sale, and there is a warranty and return policy in place for added peace of mind. Financing options are also available through a trusted third-party lender, allowing for affordable monthly installments. Unfortunately, there is no trade-in program for laptops at this time, but competitive pricing is offered for used and refurbished laptops. Shipping times may vary, but orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.
dboyer
I am looking for some PC lap boards. If you have some you are no longer using or know of someone that has some, please let me know. I am looking for at least 10. I thought I would check on here before ordering them from Merrill. Thanks!

I make my own using a 3-ring binder with the clear plastic sleeve on the front and back. I just cut, with a straight blade, the 3-ring binder off. I then tape (use double sided tape) my business card to each lap board. Watch the school supply sales in August for great deals.

I was going to say the same thing as Pat. I think I made about 24 of them for $5...

If you have any sharp edges once they are cut, just use an emery board and file them down. Don't cut too close to the cardboard inside, or it will rip open and expose the cardboard piece, which doesn't look too professional. I fill mine (the clear pocket) with the colored Host benefits page so I only have to change them once per season!

Thanks Kelly for the tip about smoothing the edges. I also made my own but didn't like the edges.

Just a tip about the 3-ring binders...I got a bunch on clearance last fall (back-to-school-season), but didn't realize till I got home that the 3-ring part was attached to the back flap- not the spine...so I only would get 1 lapboard per binder, instead of 2. So I saved them and use them in my office as 3-ring binders and chopped up other 3-ring binders I found or bought elsewhere.

Last edited:
great idea! I would never have thought of that. I am so glad that there are other thrifty creative people here! :)

1. What types of laptops are available through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of used and refurbished laptops from top brands such as Apple, Dell, HP, and Lenovo. This includes both Windows and Mac operating systems.

2. How can I ensure the quality of a used or refurbished laptop?

Before being listed for sale, all of our used and refurbished laptops go through a thorough inspection and testing process by our certified technicians. We also offer a warranty and return policy for added peace of mind.

3. Are there any financing options available for purchasing a laptop through Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer financing options through our partnership with a trusted third-party lender. This allows you to pay for your laptop in affordable monthly installments.

4. Can I trade in my old laptop for a discount on a new one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer a trade-in program for laptops at this time. However, we do offer competitive pricing on our used and refurbished laptops to help you save money.

5. How long does shipping take for a laptop purchased through Pampered Chef?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping option you choose at checkout. However, we strive to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • mturock