• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops - Too Small & Not as Expected!

In summary, the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops are available in sizes 5-11 for women and 7-13 for men. They are recommended to be ordered in your regular shoe size, but some customers have found them to run slightly small. They can be returned within 30 days if they do not fit. The flip flops also have arch support and a non-slip sole, making them suitable for kitchen or house use.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I just ordered the PC flip flops from merrill & they are too small. According to the chart they should have fit b/c they have all the sizes are mens BUT...the small is really a women's small & the medium & large are really men's sizes. SOOOOO I am looking for a medium more than one pair would be great b/c I am a flip flop addict too.:chef:

I have a pair...e-mail me off-list at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can figure out how much it would be. Thanks! :D

What size options are available for the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops?

The Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops come in a range of sizes from 5-11 for women and 7-13 for men.

Are the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops true to size?

We recommend ordering your regular shoe size for the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops. However, some customers have found that they run slightly small, so if you are between sizes, we suggest sizing up.

Can the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops be returned if they do not fit?

Yes, we have a hassle-free return policy for our Pampered Chef products. If the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops do not fit as expected, you can return them within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Do the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops have arch support?

Yes, the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops are designed with a contoured footbed and arch support for added comfort.

Are the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops slip-resistant?

Yes, the Merrill Pampered Chef Flip Flops have a non-slip sole, making them perfect for wearing in the kitchen or around the house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
makeawhisk
  • ashleypc