• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown)

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) has dimensions of 16" L x 7" W x 12" H and is machine washable. It is made of durable polyester fabric with a water-resistant coating and has a total of 10 pockets for organizing essentials. It also comes with a matching changing pad stored in its own pocket.
DebbieJ
This was available from Merrill at conference last year. I wasn't pregnant then, but I am now and I want one!If you want to get rid of yours, please email me!jenningsdeb at gmail dot com.Thanks!

I'm interested too if anyone else would like to depart with theirs!

Deb, I'll email you.

I have a consultant who may want to sell hers. She bought it last year for me, but I had a boy, and she just had a boy. I'll let you know if she wants to sell!

Patty Davis said:
I have a consultant who may want to sell hers. She bought it last year for me, but I had a boy, and she just had a boy. I'll let you know if she wants to sell!

Just because you had a boy doesn't mean you can't carry a pink bag! The bag is for YOU, not the baby!

I emailed you back Ann and send PP. LMK if everything is okay.

Looks good, Deb. I'll get it in the mail in the morning. It's storming here, and I really don't want to leave the house. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just because you had a boy doesn't mean you can't carry a pink bag! The bag is for YOU, not the baby!

Not when he is baby #4 after 3 girls!! Gotta have a boy bag! I carried it for a while and drove my husband crazy! :)

Patty Davis said:

She wants to keep it. Sorry!

shhhh! For goodness sakes, don't go telling people this is a DIAPER bag!

My "baby" is 12... and I love carrying this thing!

What are the dimensions of the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown)?

The dimensions of the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) are 16" L x 7" W x 12" H.

Is the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) is machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to preserve the bag's quality.

What materials is the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) made of?

The Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) is made of durable polyester fabric with a water-resistant coating. The interior lining is also water-resistant.

How many pockets does the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) have?

The Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) has a total of 10 pockets, including 2 insulated bottle pockets, a large main compartment, and multiple smaller pockets for organizing diapers, wipes, and other essentials.

Does the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) come with a changing pad?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Diaper Bag (Pink/Brown) comes with a matching changing pad that is conveniently stored in its own pocket on the side of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lolac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lolac
  • Stephanie78