• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse

In summary, the Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse is a versatile and stylish bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It has dimensions of 15 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 7 inches deep, with multiple pockets and compartments, a removable divider, and a removable insulated pouch. The bag can also be personalized for an additional fee and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. With proper care, it will last for many cooking adventures.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I am looking for the small purse like bag that is black w/ two stripes and the PC logo in a white/cream color. It can be worn over the shoulder or across the chest.

I would like this is either new or like new if possible.

Please PM me with your price and shipping if you have one available.

Thanks!!!

1. What is the Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse?

The Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse is a versatile and stylish bag designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It is the perfect bag to carry all of your essential tools and supplies for cooking demonstrations, parties, and events.

2. What are the dimensions of the Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse?

The dimensions of the bag are 15 inches wide, 11 inches tall, and 7 inches deep. It also has a 9-inch handle drop and a 48-inch adjustable shoulder strap, making it easy to carry and customize to your needs.

3. What features does the Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse have?

The bag features multiple pockets and compartments, including a large main compartment, two side pockets, a front zippered pocket, and a back slip pocket. It also has a removable divider and a removable insulated pouch for keeping food and drinks cold. The bag is made of durable and water-resistant material, making it perfect for any cooking situation.

4. Can the Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse be personalized?

Yes, the bag can be personalized with your name or initials for an additional fee. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and show off your Pampered Chef pride.

5. How do I clean and care for my Iso: Pampered Chef Consultant Bag/Purse?

To clean the bag, we recommend wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Be sure to air dry the bag thoroughly before storing it. Avoid machine washing or drying the bag, as it may damage the material and any personalized elements. With proper care, your bag will last for many cooking adventures to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • Heather8345