• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso Patriotic Towels - Limited Stock Available | Buy Now!

In summary, the Iso Patriotic Towels are approximately 16" x 28" in size and are machine washable. They can also be purchased in bulk for parties or events. The towels are made of highly absorbent and soft microfiber material and should be washed without fabric softeners or bleach to maintain their quality.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I had a show tonight and a guest was disappointed that we didn't have the towels anymore for sale. Would anyone have a set that they would be willing to sell to my customer?? Please let me know of an price and shipping. Thanks in advance! :D

I have a set - new in package never been used - that I am willing to sell for $15.00, shipping included in that price. Let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you, I did get a response already on these and have the owner and customer together to work out the arrangements! Thanks again! :)

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Patriotic Towels?

The Iso Patriotic Towels are approximately 16" x 28" in size.

2. Are the Iso Patriotic Towels machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Towels are machine washable for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase the Iso Patriotic Towels in bulk?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Towels are available for purchase in bulk for parties or events. Contact us for more information.

4. Are the Iso Patriotic Towels made of absorbent material?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Towels are made of highly absorbent and soft microfiber material for efficient drying.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Iso Patriotic Towels?

To maintain the quality and longevity of the Iso Patriotic Towels, we recommend avoiding the use of fabric softeners and bleach when washing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coachsfan_81
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kjxon
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • MichelleRoth