• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Patriotic Tablecloth? I Have One Available!

In summary, an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is a high-quality, durable tablecloth with a patriotic theme. It measures 60 inches by 102 inches and is machine washable. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor events and pairs well with coordinating napkins, centerpieces, and other red, white, and blue kitchen and dining items.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am PRAYING someone out there has an extra Patriotic Tablecloth.
I have a VERY upset host who wants one and I truly need to get my
hands on one for her. PLEASE contact me and I'll work out whatever
I can with you! TIA!!!

Sending you a message

I have one if you've not yet found one

What is an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

An Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is a high-quality, durable tablecloth designed with a patriotic theme. It features red, white, and blue colors and may include stars or other symbols of American pride.

What are the dimensions of the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 102 inches, making it a perfect fit for most standard-sized dining tables.

Is the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is machine washable, making it easy to clean after use. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the vibrant colors.

Can the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It is made of a durable polyester material that can withstand various weather conditions.

What other products can I pair with the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth pairs well with our coordinating Patriotic Napkins and Patriotic Centerpiece, creating a complete and festive look for your table. You can also mix and match with other red, white, and blue kitchen and dining items for a cohesive theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Nay0403