• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have a patriotic tablecloth for sale?

In summary, the Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth is made of 100% cotton and is machine washable for easy cleaning. It measures 60 inches by 102 inches and has a design on only one side, with the other side being a solid color. It is also heat-resistant, making it safe to place hot dishes and pots on.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am in search of a Patriotic Tablecloth for my Mom ~ let me know if you have one and how much you are selling it for.

Thanks!

Karen

thehaleykitchen said:
I am in search of a Patriotic Tablecloth for my Mom ~ let me know if you have one and how much you are selling it for.

Thanks!

Karen

Sent you a pm

I'm looking for one as well. My two shows aren't scheduled until next week and I've got too much going on this week to squeeze my own in.

My mom is going to pass on this ~ thanks though!

1. What material is the Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth made of?

The Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth is made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable fabric that is perfect for everyday use.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumbling dry on low heat.

3. What size is the tablecloth?

The Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth measures 60 inches by 102 inches, making it suitable for most standard rectangular tables.

4. Does the tablecloth have a design on both sides?

No, the Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth has a design on only one side. The other side is a solid color, providing versatility in how you choose to use it.

5. Is the tablecloth heat resistant?

Yes, the Iso - Patriotic Tablecloth is heat-resistant, making it safe to place hot dishes and pots on without worrying about damaging the fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Maragib
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Suzy Chaaves