• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Iso Patriotic Tablecloth? Any extras for sale?

In summary, the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is a versatile and durable option for both indoor and outdoor use. It is made of a high-quality polyester fabric that is wrinkle-resistant and machine washable. It comes in two sizes and can be used for both casual and formal events. To care for the tablecloth, simply wash on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low.
Stampaholic1961
Gold Member
I procrastinated too long & missed out on the tablecloths on the outlet. I kept waiting to get some money in!!! If anyone has an extra I would love to buy 1 (or 2). Thanks for looking!

I have one that I have only used a few times at shows. Make me an offer if you want a slightly used one. I can check shipping to you if you want to send me your zip code. I love it but it is too big for my table.

I have one NIP. Not sure what price to ask for. Let me know if you are still looking.

I am still looking. I don't even remember how much they were. Does anyone remember? My zip is 46750. I'll see if I can find the original price anywhere & will get back with both of you.

Excellent! If I am not on here for a bit, I will be in a day or so. This website is like a drinking habit. You know you should be doing other things, but it's too much fun to stay away from!!

baychef said:
This website is like a drinking habit. You know you should be doing other things, but it's too much fun to stay away from!!
Isn't that the truth!! Unfortunately I have more than 1 site that I'm addicted to!!! It really gets me in trouble!! That's why I'm up at 3:38 posting a message!!! I can't stay away!! I NEED HELP!!!!!

I think the tablecloth was originally $25. I love it! We use it all the time, especially in the summer. It is soooo thick and durable. It is our picnic blanket, our cool summer night cover up, the cover to our living room tent. We use it all the time!

Just let me know!

1. What material is the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth made of?

The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is made of a high-quality, durable polyester fabric that is both wrinkle-resistant and machine washable.

2. What sizes does the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth come in?

The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is available in two sizes: 60x84 inches and 60x104 inches, making it suitable for both rectangular and oval tables.

3. Is the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth suitable for outdoor use?

Yes, the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. It is water repellent and can withstand outdoor elements without fading or tearing.

4. Can I use the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth for both casual and formal events?

Absolutely! The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is versatile and can be used for both casual backyard BBQs and more formal occasions like 4th of July parties or Memorial Day gatherings.

5. How do I care for the Iso Patriotic Tablecloth?

The Iso Patriotic Tablecloth is machine washable, making it easy to clean after use. Simply wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low. It is recommended to iron on low heat if any wrinkles occur.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maragib