• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Patriotic Tablecloth?

D
DTejeda
I hope I am doing this correctly. I am looking for a Pampered Chef Patriotic Tablecloth that was the June hostess special. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have one.
Thanks!
Diane

Diane i did see one on ebay last week but it was going for about 30 dollars i wish i had one myself they are really cute

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef Patriotic Tablecloth?

The Pampered Chef Patriotic Tablecloth was a June hostess special and is no longer available for purchase from the company. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon.

2. How can I contact the seller about the tablecloth?

The seller has provided their email address, [email protected], for interested buyers to contact them. You can reach out to them directly to inquire about the tablecloth.

3. Is the tablecloth still in new condition?

As the seller has not specified the condition of the tablecloth, it would be best to ask them directly for more information. They may be able to provide pictures or details about any wear and tear on the item.

4. Are there any other places to look for the tablecloth?

If the seller does not have the tablecloth or is unable to provide it, you may want to check with other third-party sellers or try searching for it on other online marketplaces. You could also try reaching out to Pampered Chef consultants to see if they have any leftover stock from the June hostess special.

5. What are the dimensions of the tablecloth?

The dimensions of the Pampered Chef Patriotic Tablecloth are not specified, but it is described as a "medium" size. You may want to ask the seller for more information if this is important to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • Suzy Chaaves
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzy Chaaves
  • quiverfull7