• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Top-Notch Past Season's Best at Iso - Contact Us Now!

In summary, "Get Your Hands on Top-Notch Past Season's Best at Iso" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase past season's best products at discounted prices. To access this promotion, you can contact Pampered Chef for information and links to shop the products. The promotion includes a variety of top-notch cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. These products are still of high quality despite being from past seasons. However, they are for personal use only and not for resale. Limited quantities are available for customers to enjoy.
chef Marla
Gold Member
If anyone has any new past SB they dont' want any more please contact me [email protected] Thank you I'm in CA

chef Marla said:
If anyone has any new past SB they dont' want any more please contact me [email protected] Thank you I'm in CA

I do have some. Sending you an email.

chef Marla said:

I sent you an email as well.

Which ones are you missing?

Not missing any. Just wondering if anyone has any laying around they don't have a need for any more.

You can sometimes get old ones on the Supply order. You have to check the "While Supplies Last" page (on CC - >DOwnload Center). They list old supplies (recipe cards, SBs, etc). I think right now they still have some from 2010 (S/summer?)Pack of 10 for $2.25 or 2.50 usually.

Thank you.

What is "Get Your Hands on Top-Notch Past Season's Best at Iso"?

"Get Your Hands on Top-Notch Past Season's Best at Iso" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase past season's best products at discounted prices.

How can I access this promotion?

To access this promotion, you can contact us at Pampered Chef and we will provide you with the necessary information and links to shop the past season's best products at Iso.

What types of products are included in this promotion?

This promotion includes a variety of past season's best products from Pampered Chef, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

Are the products in this promotion still of high quality?

Yes, all of the products included in this promotion are still of top-notch quality. They are simply from past seasons and are being offered at discounted prices.

Can I purchase these products for resale?

No, these products are for personal use only and not for resale. They are limited quantities and are meant to be enjoyed by our customers for their own use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Norma Goolsby Thomas
  • pamchefpatrice