• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Iso Hwc Products: Pink/Polka Dot Plates, Cups, and Bowls

In summary, the Pink/Polka Dot Plates have a diameter of 9 inches and are part of the Find Your Perfect Iso Hwc Products collection. The Cups are microwave and dishwasher safe, and the Bowls are stackable for easy storage, but do not come with lids. Each item in the collection can be purchased separately and is made of durable stoneware, which is lead-free and safe for everyday use.
stacywhitlow
I would love to get more of the pink/polka dot plates & cups if anyone has any to get rid of. I would also like the SA pink bowls that fit in the caddy & the new 3 bowl HS. Please email items & price to include shipping to 27979. Thanks!

Anyone? I would really like to get some more.

1. What are the dimensions of the Pink/Polka Dot Plates?

The Pink/Polka Dot Plates from the Find Your Perfect Iso Hwc Products collection have a diameter of 9 inches.

2. Are the Cups microwave safe?

Yes, the Cups from the Pink/Polka Dot collection are microwave safe. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Do the Bowls have lids?

No, the Bowls from the Pink/Polka Dot collection do not come with lids. However, they are stackable for easy storage.

4. Can I purchase each item separately or do I have to buy the whole set?

You can purchase each item separately. The Pink/Polka Dot Plates, Cups, and Bowls are sold individually, so you can mix and match to create your perfect set.

5. Is this collection made of melamine or ceramic?

This collection is made of durable stoneware, which is a type of ceramic. It is lead-free and safe for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise Suminski
  • ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
  • Spollock11