• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pantry Seasoning "Garlic Garlic"

In summary, "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic is a versatile seasoning blend made with real garlic and a blend of herbs and spices. It can be used in a variety of ways and is gluten-free with no added MSG or artificial flavors. While it can be a convenient substitute for fresh garlic, it is best stored in a cool, dry place and used within 2 years of purchase for optimal flavor.
TBlackwell
ISO Pantry Seasoning "Garlic Garlic"
I have a sweet elderly customer that is looking for this. Anyone have one?
Thanks!
Toni

I believe that is a Tastefully Simple product. . . .

I thought it might be. Thanks team! I came to the place where I knew I would find the answer. :)
Toni

What is "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic?

"Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic is a versatile seasoning blend made with real garlic and a blend of herbs and spices. It adds a rich, garlicky flavor to any dish, making it a staple in any pantry.

How do I use "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic?

"Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle it on meats, vegetables, or potatoes before roasting or grilling. It can also be added to soups, stews, pasta dishes, and sauces for an extra boost of flavor.

Is "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic gluten-free?

Yes, "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic is gluten-free and does not contain any added MSG, artificial flavors, or preservatives.

Can I substitute "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic for fresh garlic?

While fresh garlic has its own unique flavor, "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic can be a convenient substitute when you don't have fresh garlic on hand. Simply use 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning for every clove of garlic called for in a recipe.

How should I store "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic?

For optimal freshness and flavor, "Iso Pantry Seasoning" Garlic Garlic should be stored in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. It is best to use it within 2 years of purchase for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH