• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a Pampered Chef tablecloth with their logo for vendor fairs?

In summary, the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" is a specially designed tablecloth made by Pampered Chef that features an insulated layer to keep food hot or cold for extended periods of time. It measures 50 inches by 70 inches and is machine washable. It can be used for both hot and cold dishes and currently only comes in a neutral color, but may have new options in the future.
CarrieSusann
I'm looking for a tablecloth with the PChef Logo for vendor fairs.

Any particular size or color or shape? I have an ivory vinyl one.

I have two available. Here is the info. I have the large black tablecloth with the white logo available for $25 (Merrill is / was selling it for ~$49).
I also have the square black tablecloth with white logo and recruiting / hosting blurbs for $12. If you're interested, I just bumped up my thread that lists all the things available. I just listed the tablecloths today.

PCLaurel said:
I have two available. Here is the info.

I have the large black tablecloth with the white logo available for $25 (Merrill is / was selling it for ~$49).
I also have the square black tablecloth with white logo and recruiting / hosting blurbs for $12.

If you're interested, I just bumped up my thread that lists all the things available. I just listed the tablecloths today.

PCLaurel I sent you a pm.

pcwarden

Do you still have one for sale?

I am looking for a pampered chef logo table cloth???any one have one ?

pcwarden said:
PCLaurel I sent you a pm.pcwarden
Do you still have the logo table cloth for sale?

Does anyone still have a tablecloth for sale for vendor sales?

I'm still looking for the large black banquet table style table cloth with the pampered Chef logo. If you have one please message me. Thank you.

pcwarden said:
PCLaurel I sent you a pm.pcwarden
Hi, I'm interested in your black PC Table Cloth. Is it in good condition? If so, is it possible to email me with your info so I can purchase it.
Thank you,
Rebecca

Does anyone have a Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

What is an "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth"?

The "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" is a specially designed tablecloth made by Pampered Chef that features an insulated layer to keep food hot or cold for extended periods of time.

What are the dimensions of the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth"?

The "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" measures 50 inches by 70 inches, making it the perfect size for most standard dining tables.

Is the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" machine washable?

Yes, the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle, and then air drying or tumble drying on a low heat setting.

Can I use the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" is designed to keep both hot and cold dishes at their desired temperature. The insulated layer helps to maintain the temperature of your food, whether it is hot or cold.

Does the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" come in different colors or patterns?

Currently, the "Iso Pampered Chef Table Cloth" is only available in a classic neutral color. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may introduce new colors or patterns in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lori Norris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VeronicasEssentials
  • Jolene Williams