• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts (Cranberry)

In summary, the Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton material, are machine washable, measure 7 inches by 13 inches, are available in cranberry color, and come in a set of two. They are recommended for their durability, heat resistance, and comfortable fit for most hand sizes. Other colors and patterns are available in the brand's other oven mitt options.
eXodus
I'm looking for the retired Pampered Chef Cloth Oven Mitts (pair in Cranberry) #1329.

Attachments

• m_5d3d20312e7c2fb7eceef4f4[1].jpg
    m_5d3d20312e7c2fb7eceef4f4[1].jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 147
Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Cloth Oven Mitts (pair in Cranberry) #1329 are no longer available. The company has retired the product and it is no longer in production.

Hi there! I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I did a quick search and it looks like there are a few listings for the retired Pampered Chef Cloth Oven Mitts on eBay. I can't guarantee that they are the exact color and model number you're looking for, but it might be worth checking out. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the material of the Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts?

The Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts are made of 100% cotton material, which is durable and heat-resistant.

2. Are the Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts machine washable?

Yes, these oven mitts are machine washable. We recommend washing them in cold water and air drying them for best results.

3. What is the size of the Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts?

These oven mitts measure 7 inches by 13 inches, making them a comfortable fit for most hand sizes.

4. Do the Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts come in other colors?

Currently, these oven mitts are only available in cranberry color. However, we do offer a variety of other oven mitts in different colors and patterns.

5. How many oven mitts are included in one set of Iso Pampered Chef Retired Cloth Oven Mitts?

Each set includes two oven mitts, perfect for handling both hot dishes from the oven or stove.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Beachgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • cochef