• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Pampered Chef Mug: Cream-Colored with Chef Hat Design

In summary, the Pampered Chef mug measures 3.75 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches tall, with a capacity of 16 ounces. It is microwave and dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results. The design on the mug cannot be customized, as it is unique to Pampered Chef. The mug is made of high-quality stoneware, which is durable and helps to keep drinks hot or cold for longer. It is available for purchase individually or as part of a set, making it a versatile option for your kitchen or as a gift.
Kelly8
Hey all!
I am looking for the Pampered Chef travel mug we received at Conference one year. We also received that year a matching messenger-style bag and an umbrella. It's cream-colored and has the chef hat and Pampered Chef in black. I have had 2 and lost them both, and this mug is my favorite!:cry: Does anyone have on they would be willing to part with? And how much? Thanks!:love:

I have the messenger bag that I am willing to part with. 5.00 plus shipping cost. Sorry I love my mug too much to get rid of it!

Let me know if you want the bag

Lisa

what does the mug look like? Know what year it was? I have the PC 20 years travel mug still NIB. The only conference bags I have are a messenger bag with b&w pics on it and the last years conf. tote.

the mug is cream colored with the chef hat and words Pampered Chef in black.

bumping....

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef mug?

The Pampered Chef mug measures 3.75 inches in diameter and 4.5 inches tall, with a capacity of 16 ounces.

Is the mug microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mug is microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the design.

Can I customize the design on the mug?

Unfortunately, the design on the mug cannot be customized. It is a unique and exclusive design for Pampered Chef.

What is the mug made of?

The mug is made of high-quality stoneware, which is durable and resistant to chipping and cracking. It also helps to keep your drink hot or cold for longer periods.

Can I purchase the mug individually or only as part of a set?

The mug is available for purchase individually or as part of a set. You can choose to buy just one mug or multiple mugs to create a matching set for your kitchen or as a gift for someone special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • cookinkaren99
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • K_Jurich