• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons

In summary, the Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons are made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable fabric for cooking and baking. They are designed to fit most adults with adjustable straps, and cannot be personalized at this time. They are also machine washable and versatile for both cooking and grilling.
Jill092375
Gold Member
I need 1 Pampered Groom and 2 Pampered Bride aprons. Can anyone help me? I need them ASAP. PM me or email me at chefjillwilliams(at)gmail(dot)com Thanks!

I found a website online that sells aprons and I was able to have them custom embroidered with "Pampered Bride" and "Pampered Groom". From what I've heard PC has discontinued those aprons. The ones I got cost me $24 for both aprons. I got a black one with silver block font for the groom and a white one with silver script font for the bride. They're not the same style as our aprons (the nice drawstring neck) but if you really need them you can just order your own. I just googled "custom embroidery apron"

1. What material are the Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons made of?

The Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons are made of 100% cotton, providing a soft and durable fabric for cooking and baking.

2. Are the aprons one size fits all?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons are designed to fit most adults with adjustable neck and waist straps for a comfortable and customizable fit.

3. Can the aprons be personalized?

Unfortunately, at this time, the Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons cannot be personalized. However, they do come with fun and festive "Bride" and "Groom" designs.

4. Are the aprons machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing on a cold water cycle and hanging to dry for best results.

5. Can these aprons be used for grilling or just in the kitchen?

The Iso Pampered Bride & Groom Aprons are versatile and can be used for both cooking in the kitchen and grilling outdoors. The durable cotton fabric can withstand high temperatures and protect your clothes from spills and stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
VictoriaH
  • pcgogetter