1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set

1. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

My SIL is in love with the outdoor serving tray (it's plastic and blue) and also with the older hospitality set....if anyone one has one and they'd like to sell....please let me know. Reasonable prices only.

2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I haven't checked the outlet recently but it was there not too long ago.

3. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

The outdoor one is on the outlet with the patriotic stuff. I LOVE the tablecloth for a picnic blanket. I do have a set on hand (since I wanted the tablecloth). Let me know if you are interested.

May 22, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Thanks Harriet! I missed that it was listed in the outlet. She simply wants the tray and not the set....guess I could see if anyone wants to split and get diff items from the set....just rather avoid the hassle.

My SIL and brother's 10 year anniversary, and I would love to see her eyes light up when she sees I found a tray. = ) Major brownie points for me with them. He He

Jules, send me a PM with your price if you're willing to just sell the tray.

Many thanks!

5. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

Jolie,
    I have the tray - email me at dannyzmom@aol.com and we'll arrange to get it shipped out to you.

May 23, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted