• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set

In summary, the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set includes a large serving tray, three divided bowls, a pitcher, and a set of four stemless wine glasses. All pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used for both indoor and outdoor serving. The set is made of durable, BPA-free melamine and additional pieces can be purchased separately to expand the set.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
My SIL is in love with the outdoor serving tray (it's plastic and blue) and also with the older hospitality set....if anyone one has one and they'd like to sell....please let me know. Reasonable prices only.

I haven't checked the outlet recently but it was there not too long ago.

The outdoor one is on the outlet with the patriotic stuff. I LOVE the tablecloth for a picnic blanket. I do have a set on hand (since I wanted the tablecloth). Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks Harriet! I missed that it was listed in the outlet. She simply wants the tray and not the set....guess I could see if anyone wants to split and get diff items from the set....just rather avoid the hassle.

My SIL and brother's 10 year anniversary, and I would love to see her eyes light up when she sees I found a tray. = ) Major brownie points for me with them. He He

Jules, send me a PM with your price if you're willing to just sell the tray.

Many thanks!

Jolie,
I have the tray - email me at [email protected] and we'll arrange to get it shipped out to you.

What is included in the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set?

The Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set includes a large serving tray, three divided bowls, a pitcher, and a set of four stemless wine glasses.

Is the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all pieces in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set be used for both indoor and outdoor serving?

Yes, the set is designed for both indoor and outdoor use, making it versatile for any occasion.

What is the material of the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set?

The set is made of durable, BPA-free melamine, which is shatterproof and safe for outdoor use.

Can I purchase additional pieces for the Iso: Outdoor Serving Tray & Hospitality Set?

Yes, additional pieces such as extra bowls or glasses can be purchased separately to expand the set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • toobze